The rules for the triple jump are quite simple for an athlete. An athlete simply needs to do the following.
- Start the jump before the board. If they go over the foul line on the take-off board, the attempt will be discarded as a foul.
- When jumping, the athlete must land on the same foot used to take-off (Hop).
- During the second phase, the athlete must land on the opposing foot and initiate the third phase of the jump.
- The athlete can land in the sand.
- The measured distance will be measured from the closest mark in the sand to the take-off point.
You can also check out the triple jump rules via the following links.
Improve your triple jump by 1m or more.
Sign up to learn more!