Do you need a triple jump coach to help take you to the next level?
If you would like some coaching, you can book a session for one of the members from the triple jump club team to review and coach you, so that you can improve your triple jumping performance.
The good thing is the training can be done remotely. So it doesn’t matter where you are based in the world.
You will need access to:
- A computer
- A video camera
- A smart phone
The key to developing your triple jump potential is:
- A system that will condition your body to become more powerful.
- A system that will maximize your potential when it comes to developing horizontal power and speed.
- A system that will optimize your nutrition so that you develop quality, lean, athletic muscle that develops peak performance.
- Feedback that will train your body to execute the required steps to jump further in the triple jump.
Who is this good for?
- Athletes that want to work directly with a triple jump coach.
- Parents that want to coach their child or other children in the triple jump.
- Teachers and guardians that want to coach their students or children in the triple jump.
How many athletes can we take onboard?
At this stage, we can only work with 20 athletes. If we get more capacity, we will take on more athletes.
How much will this cost per week?
There are three levels.
- Entry-level triple jump athletes – $50 USD per week.
- Championship preparation triple jump coaching – $100USD/week
- Elite-level International triple jump coaching – $120USD/week
How long does the athlete need to commit to triple jump coaching?
The minimum duration is 12 weeks (3 months).
Ideally, the athlete will commit for 6-12 months.
What are some of the benefits that we want you to get from this investment in triple jump coaching?
- Improved long jump performance.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- Study and networking opportunities.
- Mindset to pursue excellence in life.
- Improved athletic physique.
Get a free "Triple jump cheat sheet" to beat your personal best in the triple jump!
Sign up to learn more about the exercises, drills, and techniques that will help you win in the triple jump!